Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your first bicycle

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Who taught you how to ride it and how old were you?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
My father, i was around 5 years old, i remember i had a little blue bike. I used the aux wheel though :(

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I was 6 years old when I got mine. I was really discouraged when my step dad took off the training wheels. I practiced every day after school to get my balance to ride it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I was six years old. I remember my first bike vividly. It was shiny pale blue with a white flower stencil on. It had a little basket on the front and a saddle bag to the rear. I used to practice without stabilizers up and down our back lawn. I clearly remember the first time I got all the way from top to bottom without falling after what felt like months of trying. Hot summers evening with my dad watching me from the kitchen window.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,403
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I was 4 when my parents took the training wheels off my bike! I was excited because my sister learned how to ride the summer before and she's a year older so the pressure was on for me to learn as well. It was a red bike and I liked it a lot but it took me a long time to learn how to pedal without falling over. I did it in the grass and I think that was dumb because even though I wouldn't get hurt if I fell, it probably would have been easier to ride on the sidewalk and stay straight.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
Also around 4 years old and had training wheels just like most people. I learned fast though as even in my youth I was very smart. Ended up riding probably around 5 years old or so without the training wheels.