Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your odd gaming habit

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
When I’m playing an RPG, I absolutely have to focus on the main quest if it’s designated as urgent within the game. I think part of that comes from wanting to role-play as much as possible, so if there’s a potential world ending threat present, I’ll ignore all other sidequests and diversions until that’s taken care of.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Sometimes I stand up just because it burns calories. lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Another one of mine: Every single gaming session, I go through a ritual of making sure my chair is absolutely exactly centered in front of the TV. If I feel like it’s off, I’ll fuss and wiggle my chair inches back and forth until it’s smack dab center.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Always going the wrong way first to explore more of the game.

Mocha

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$6,262
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't say I have an odd gaming habit. I like to play games late at night and usually until midnight because that's just what I do but I don't think it's weird... just not healthy haha!

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I don't know how odd it is but I constantly save. I had a bad experience when I was a kid and ever since then I save like crazy. When I was a kid, I played Pokemon yellow for hours to the point where the batteries died in my Game Boy. I didn't save, so once I picked up the Eevee from Celadon City, my game boy shut off and I lost lots of progress.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
When it comes to odd gaming behavior, I would say my oddest behavior is getting really angry and just shutting down the console mid-game lol. I guess you can say I have gamers rage at times.