Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your personal Thoughts on Men wearing Jewelry and Cosmetics?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
By cosmetics, I mean lipstick, perfume, mascara, nail polish and etc. I've seen men wearing both jewelry and domestics myself. So I don't tbh care what you put on your face and your body, as it's your body, your choice, your rules. But I hate men who wear these and preach and impose to others what to wear. Don't preach and impose to me what to wear as a lady! I certainly wouldn't date a man who wear such things personally though. How about you? And as a man, would you wear any jewelry and cosmetics personally? As a lady, would you date a man who wears such things in your eyes?

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I don't have any piercings. I think it's great that people can wear what they want and they should. ?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
As a lady, would you date a man who wears such things in your eyes?
I'd have no problem with it. What a person wears doesn't define how they treat people. That's more important to me.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Well, I know we are just used to seeing females use cosmetics but I don't think it is anything illegal with males provided it is harmful to anyone

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I have no problem with men wearing jewelry and cosmetics. It's their way of expressing themselves.