Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your worst fear

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Becoming completely paralyzed. Or dying some slow horrible death, wasting away in a hospital.

Heatman

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$952
Winbux
$0.00
Going broke or being bankrupt is my biggest fear in my life. I rather die than become bankrupt.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
Not having a child of my own freaks me out. I have seen some ladies who got married and were never able to get pregnant no matter how much they tried. I can adopt a baby, as I need my own baby from my own womb.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I have quite a few worst fears, to be honest. My first one is dying and also dying alone, that is a fear I have had for a long while. Another one is being in a house fire, I have so much planned in case that happens and I am very cautious as well to prevent it from happening but the thought of that happening scares me. I also have a fear of something bad happening to my kids when they are out without me. They are all teens now and would rather be out with friends than their Mum most of the time which is understandable but as a parent, you always have that worry about something happening.