Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A Quiet Place Part II (2021)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Hmm, you should check into renting it. It's really enjoyable. Just make sure that you try to keep the room as quiet as possible when you do, otherwise it will ruin the effect.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
This movie was fixing to come out before the Covid lockdown happened. I was starting to think it disappeared. I was wondering if we were still going to get it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
They were debating for a long time on whether to go the direct-to-streaming for rent or to bring it to movie theaters.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Hmm, you should check into renting it. It's really enjoyable. Just make sure that you try to keep the room as quiet as possible when you do, otherwise it will ruin the effect.
I watch most things in bed anyway :p

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Well, I'm just forewarning you. I saw it in theaters and had a guy there who did a whole bunch of things that you normally wouldn't notice; but, because of the atmosphere and absence of sound during most of the film, was abundantly and annoyingly evident.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It wasn't anything that bad. It was a lot of stuff you do in the theaters. Opening a bag of candy, eating popcorn. Stuff that makes noise that is usually so insignificant that you don't realize that it's happening. But because the first film is so quiet (obviously, sound = death) you hear everything. He probably didn't even realize that he was doing it.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
It wasn't anything that bad. It was a lot of stuff you do in the theaters. Opening a bag of candy, eating popcorn. Stuff that makes noise that is usually so insignificant that you don't realize that it's happening. But because the first film is so quiet (obviously, sound = death) you hear everything. He probably didn't even realize that he was doing it.

lol okay. Isn't this one supposed to have a little more sound then the first movie?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I still haven't watched the first one either. It's interesting to see that Jim from the Office (completely forgot his actual name) is not in this. I wonder what happened to him in the first one ?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
lol okay. Isn't this one supposed to have a little more sound then the first movie?
Hard to say. The premise of the movie is that silence is your friend and helps keep you alive.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Me, my girlfriend, and her brother went and saw this last week. For some reason I could barely stay awake through the whole thing. However I did manage to see most of it including the beginning and the end.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
I actually watched this on Saturday and not going to lie but it sucked. There were a few jump scares and the ending was probably the thing I enjoyed. Couldn't wait to get out quick.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Me, my girlfriend, and her brother went and saw this last week. For some reason I could barely stay awake through the whole thing. However I did manage to see most of it including the beginning and the end.

I actually watched this on Saturday and not going to lie but it sucked. There were a few jump scares and the ending was probably the thing I enjoyed. Couldn't wait to get out quick.
Why did you both dislike it? I enjoyed it was eager to see how it ended. Sure it didn't have the same pacing as the first but it was still good.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
So did they just forget that they figured out how to beat em in the last movie?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
So did they just forget that they figured out how to beat em in the last movie?
No, they didn't. They just had to find a way to spread the message and the movie drills that people tend to become very untrustworthy of strangers and thus leads to animosity.