Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Banished to an island

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
You have been banished to an island but can take three things, what are they?

My most honest and sincere answer would be that I'd take my pistol as a last resort. Because if things went badly like starvation, dehydration and waterborne disease, and exposure. I'd rather eat a bullet then die like that. Not to mention, what if there is a hostile tribe on the island that would kill me? I'd want a quick way out.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
My girlfriend, a knife and footwear.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
My girlfriend, a knife and footwear.

Not bad. I'd love to take my girlfriend and my kids and go live on a tropical island away from society and just retire. It sucks having to sell 9 hours per day of my life to somebody just for a shit amount of cash every week.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Satellite phone
Solar charger to power said phone.
A good knife.

I’d call someone whose phone number I have memorized and let them know my situation. I’d have them contact someone who can help track my phone and find my location such as the Navy.

I’d keep the phone charged so I wouldn’t miss any communications and I could let people know I’m still ok.

The knife is all I need for survival after that. I can use it to make rope, shelter, hunt and fish, etc. Then I just sit back and enjoy my tropical vacation until I see the rescue ship.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Not bad. I'd love to take my girlfriend and my kids and go live on a tropical island away from society and just retire. It sucks having to sell 9 hours per day of my life to somebody just for a shit amount of cash every week.
Yes sir, could you imagine just you, the family and a lovely tropical island.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
That's my retirement dream. Just head off to a tropical island and enjoy the last few years of my life. I'm not suffering in the cold in the UK when I'm old lmao.

If I was banished to an island, I would take a radio, a knife, and some matches.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
That's my retirement dream. Just head off to a tropical island and enjoy the last few years of my life.

I could live on an island with a bunch of women. Just look at how happy this guy is.

1_Dan-Bilzerian-social-images.jpg

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
My book collection, a knife and box of matches.