Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
It's Friday already. almos 11 AM and it went by really fast. I hope during weekend time could stop by :p

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Good evening everyone! I'm exhausted from work and I have to go and get blood work yet again tomorrow. >_< Turns out Quest didn't do all the blood work my endocrinologist sent through. I don't know how they managed to skip over two of the tests, but they did.
That's not good :(. Hopefully this will be the last time.

Happy Friday everyone. Thought it was going to be a pretty chill and relaxed Friday but it has been very busy so far

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Gr
I'm okay. Been recovering financially after I moved from my apartment to a house I am now the proud owner of.
Grats for the move! Must be nice to have a basement and a back yard.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I hope you feel better soon Ash! Unfortunately for me I have to go back yet again since they claimed I needed to fast, which my endocrinologist didn't mention. I think they were trying to do the wrong test again. >_> So I'll be going back on Thursday and hopefully then everything will be taken care of. I've also lost my dongle that allows me to use my headphones on my phone, and I needed it for a therapist appointment. I had to reschedule that appointment, but that wasn't too big of a deal. I just hope the rest of my weekend is fine. :S

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good evening everyone! I'm exhausted from work and I have to go and get blood work yet again tomorrow. >_< Turns out Quest didn't do all the blood work my endocrinologist sent through. I don't know how they managed to skip over two of the tests, but they did.
Hope everything turns out okay!

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all have a good weekend. :) Just 20 more days until Christmas, so I better get around to doing some shopping soon! :V

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
So i've been watching a lot of movies today, got a new shirt of my fav metal band, what could go wrong?