Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
A bit of a dull day for me today. Half-day of work, half-day of university.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
My day was fine, I had the day off, which is why I was on earlier. I had to get blood work done and I just thought to use a paid day off, because why not? I have to use up my time before February 18th, and I know that's still a bit away but I needed to get blood work done and I didn't want to have to go to work for a little bit, leave, then come back after losing blood. xD I hope you all had a great Tuesday!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
My day was fine, I had the day off, which is why I was on earlier. I had to get blood work done and I just thought to use a paid day off, because why not? I have to use up my time before February 18th, and I know that's still a bit away but I needed to get blood work done and I didn't want to have to go to work for a little bit, leave, then come back after losing blood. xD I hope you all had a great Tuesday!
Nice. I have to use up my paid days before the end of the year. I timed it perfectly with my days off and bank holidays so I'm off from the 11th of December until the 1st of January :D

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Hi! so i just got home from work and got this nice santa hat. :D

I'm a bit tired.. i will probably rest for a few hours then continue with my duties :3

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good evening everyone! How are we all?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I'm doing good, just relaxing after a long day of work. The machine I was working on started spraying oil, and it got on my left leg. >_> Oh well, since it broke down I got to work on another one and I liked that job better than the one I was doing on the malfunctioning machine. xD I'm not sure what I'll be working on tomorrow though, but at least I only have one more day of work before my weekend starts. :)

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
So, it's been raining since yesterday night, thank god we didn't have a blackout because it was hot as always.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
People use this thread as a good day to all and then tell us a little story about there day or what's ahead of them. Then say goodbye till the next time. So let's talk about that LOL

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
And breathe,,,,,

Hectic day and it ended up being a pretty good day. Now I can relax for a bit until my driving test takes place on the 9th

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Good evening everyone! I'm exhausted from work and I have to go and get blood work yet again tomorrow. >_< Turns out Quest didn't do all the blood work my endocrinologist sent through. I don't know how they managed to skip over two of the tests, but they did.