Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you've been enjoying your Saturday so far! Mine has been okay, just a bit tired since I kept waking up early this morning. I had some odd dreams last night. :V

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I was meant to have a productive weekend where I worked a lot on my university work but that has not happened so far. Maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day 🤔

Naiwen

Making a name for themselves
Hubux:
204¢
Yo sup guys! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight. My mother in law thought it'd be a good idea for her and my wife to go to a hotel room for a night. It's going to be odd going to sleep without my wife sleeping next to me. :\ Oh well, guess that means I'll sleep fine tomorrow night which is good since I go back to work on Monday.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I might be missing for a few days until Thursday since I have a pretty important uni assignment coming up. I'll try to pop in a bit though ;)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Best of luck with your assignment Ash! :) Today is going by a bit faster than I want it to, but the weekend has to end at some point I suppose. :V I have to get blood work done on Tuesday so hopefully my boss will approve my day off, then I'll only have three days of work again this week. xD

Naiwen

Hubux:
204¢
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before rocking myself to sleep.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,442¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I doubt that's possible. The differing timezone gives him an advantage in passing me back. I'm going to be busy this week too and that'll contribute to him being able to lengthen the gap.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Best of luck with your assignment Ash! :) Today is going by a bit faster than I want it to, but the weekend has to end at some point I suppose. :V I have to get blood work done on Tuesday so hopefully my boss will approve my day off, then I'll only have three days of work again this week. xD
Thank you :)! Nice although the alternative to work being that you have to have blood work done is not great.
Good evening everyone! Got on today to see that Ash has caught up to me haha
👀
I doubt that's possible. The differing timezone gives him an advantage in passing me back. I'm going to be busy this week too and that'll contribute to him being able to lengthen the gap.
If you get to 2000 before me, I'll give you your very own badge that no one else will have :sneaky:

Naiwen

Hubux:
204¢
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another yet again very cold, dark and gloomy day outside but dry, currently feeling like 6C, just enjoying my new Chinese TV show called “Boss and Me” on YouTube Premium before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
291¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I might be missing for a few days until Thursday since I have a pretty important uni assignment coming up. I'll try to pop in a bit though ;)

Good evening everyone! Got on today to see that Ash has caught up to me haha

Ask Ash to get you a badge for surpassing the owner postcount! :D Not a lot of people will do that here.

Hello my friends! How are all of you?

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Not looking forward to Thursday but other than that, I'm not too bad @Terminated. How are you doing?

Sorry for the delay but Halloween prizes were finally sent out lol (Hubux and Diamond memberships). Awards will be added in the next day or two ;)

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
291¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Sorry for the delay but Halloween prizes were finally sent out lol (Hubux and Diamond memberships). Awards will be added in the next day or two ;)

lol I missed out on all of that. I have no clue about prizes. I am curious about how it is that the Diamond membership came into my possession. Thanks.

Naiwen

Hubux:
204¢
Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and depressing day outside, currently feeling like 3C, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• [lust]
    owari no kisetsu
    Rei Harakami
    [lust]
  • Love Me Land
    Love Me Land
    Zara Larsson
    Love Me Land

Status Updates

Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
Thanks so much for emerald!
and now yay for 15k! almost 2 weeks later :p
Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamR