Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
You're the first Chelsea legit fan i know @Ash so i will TRY to root for you guys but i also want EL KUN to drop an UCL trophy before he leaves the city. Also Guardiola deserves to be champ in other team that isn't Barcelona to finally make his point with his legacy.

I know that it will be a good match and def gonna do something special to watch the game, maybe some BBQ with a couple of drinks.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You're the first Chelsea legit fan i know @Ash so i will TRY to root for you guys but i also want EL KUN to drop an UCL trophy before he leaves the city. Also Guardiola deserves to be champ in other team that isn't Barcelona to finally make his point with his legacy.

I know that it will be a good match and def gonna do something special to watch the game, maybe some BBQ with a couple of drinks.
I was surprised at how Sergio came on and scored nearly a hat-trick before the end of the game.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

Hopefully, Kun won't start or play during the game because he always does extremely well against us. Personally, it would be nice to see Pep fail because then everyone is going to think that his previous UCL wins were all thanks to Messi :p

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel

Hopefully, Kun won't start or play during the game because he always does extremely well against us. Personally, it would be nice to see Pep fail because then everyone is going to think that his previous UCL wins were all thanks to Messi :p
Nobody in south america think that way, Barcelona had a great team, Dani Alves, Neymar, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Ronaldinho and the list goes on...

Messi is the best player i have ever seen but he's no leader in a Team. You need to pair him with other type of players to exploit his potential.

That also translates in 0 Cups for his national team.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
True. The Barca team has always been quite blessed especially compared to the Argentina team that has always been extremely dodgy.
Losing to an Inferior Chile Squad 2 times in the Copa America finals with him having a poor performance is the proof that he doesn't have the leadership skills, individually he's almost perfect!

Spain won the world cup with the Barca team's skeleton in their starters.

Argentina had always very good players in the world's top leagues but they almost failed to qualify for the world cup in 2010, 2014 and 2018 all during Messi's era.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good afternoon everyone! Saw A Quiet Place Part 2 today, loved it. Though the ending felt lackluster all things considered.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Losing to an Inferior Chile Squad 2 times in the Copa America finals with him having a poor performance is the proof that he doesn't have the leadership skills, individually he's almost perfect!

Spain won the world cup with the Barca team's skeleton in their starters.

Argentina had always very good players in the world's top leagues but they almost failed to qualify for the world cup in 2010, 2014 and 2018 all during Messi's era.
True. Whilst Argentina did have some good players, it definitely feels like they rely a bit too much on Messi. Portugal has a similar problem from time to time where they focus too much on Ronaldo. It makes it slightly easier to defend because if you stop Ronaldo or Messi, you stop the whole team.
Good afternoon everyone! Saw A Quiet Place Part 2 today, loved it. Though the ending felt lackluster all things considered.
Nice. I still need to watch the first one at some point and then I can get to the 2nd.

Just noticed we've lost @Terminated for a few days ?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend. @Ash let's hope for a great and fair game with a good show by both teams for the CL final.
Post automatically merged:

Just noticed we've lost @Terminated for a few days
I think he's in Las Vegas on vacation with his mom and girlfriend.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend. @Ash let's hope for a great and fair game with a good show by both teams for the CL final.
Post automatically merged:

I think he's in Las Vegas on vacation with his mom and girlfriend.
Oh crap, forgot. Hopefully, he is having a great time!

Let's hope for a good game. Hopefully, we won't have any VAR controversies today. I won't be able to enjoy any goals until VAR confirms it :(

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Afternoon/evening everyone. Looking forward to two more days of relaxing and chilling. That lovely Champions League win has made sure the next few weeks are pretty good for me.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I went to the doctor this morning because I have an ear infection. I had to go back home and wait for an hour and a half for the pharmacy to open before I could get my antibiotics. My hubby and I use a specific pharmacy or we'll have to pay double for our perscriptions.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good afternoon everyone! How are we all?