Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you take naps?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Heck yes, all the time. If I'm feeling mentally or physically exhausted, there's nothing better than laying down and getting some sleep.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I take various naps during the day, like 4 or 5, my metabolism is pretty damn fast that i've gotta take a 20 minute nap not too long after lunch, and then to rest my eyes out of being all day looking at the computer screen.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, I love taking naps. It helps me to refresh my brain and tiredness in my eyes. It helps me rest and break from looking at my computer screen constantly.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I don't take naps unless I didn't get a good night's sleep beforehand. Anyway, I'm normally on too much caffeine for naps anyhow? Anyone in the same boat?

Craig

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,696
Winbux
$0.00
Napping is all I've been doing since the national lockdown, I've just woken up and bad some food not I'm back in bed ready for a nap ?

I can't wait to return to work and take a nap in my office again.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Napping is all I've been doing since the national lockdown, I've just woken up and bad some food not I'm back in bed ready for a nap ?

I can't wait to return to work and take a nap in my office again.
Wow, you take naps at the office too? i wish i could do that.. sometimes i don't rest well at nights (most of the times we get a blackout and it's always pretty damn hot lol) i use my lunch time to lay down in my car and sleep for 20 minutes.

Craig

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,696
Winbux
$0.00
Wow, you take naps at the office too? i wish i could do that.. sometimes i don't rest well at nights (most of the times we get a blackout and it's always pretty damn hot lol) i use my lunch time to lay down in my car and sleep for 20 minutes.
Yup. I work a full 15 hour shift on a Tuesday when the other manager is off, so when i'm in the office either having a quick bite to eat or counting the safe, I quickly grab an hours nap... Thursday is beer delivery day so it's my half day 6am to 4pm usually, but this past year staff have been calling in sick or extra staff were needed, so again, I tend to grab a quick 2 hour nap in the office when possible. - the beer delivery takes it out on you. :p

A blackout at night is perfect for falling to sleep, unless the alarms all go off lol. Have you tried opening a window at night? I usually have mine open. atleast you can go to your car and fall asleep straight away for 20 minutes.. usually it takes me an hour to even begin to fall asleep.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't take any naps. For some reason if I do, I can't sleep that night.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I go through stages of having naps daily to not having one for months. I guess usually in the winter time I'd feel more tired coming home from work so I'd be more likely to have one then.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
This is one thing I don’t do coupled with the fact I sleep only 4 hours per night!

You don’t make money when you’re sleeping

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
Occasionally - usually when I have my daughter staying with me and she's wanting to cuddle on the sofa whilst watching her kids programmes on TV.. I just can't keep my eyes open!

Sometimes I wake up and she's fallen asleep too.. ?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not one to take names normally. If I'm sick, that's a different story. I'll take naps all the time because my body is spending so much energy fighting off whatever it is that I'm sick with. Outside of this, I don't normally take a nap. There are times when I wish I could. I wish there were nap times after you've had lunch.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I would love to but it would just feel like wasted time especially as I would end up having trouble sleeping later on. Plus, with me always using my phone in my bed, I don't think I would ever fall asleep unless it was nighttime.