Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Dog owners,

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
what’s the most annoying thing about owning a dog?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I hate dogs. I outright hate them. I've been with women who had dogs and they wouldn't house break them or clean up after them. Dogs will annihilate a house if they're not house broken and lack training. I've been in screaming fights with my ex wife about getting rid of her dogs because they mess in the house so bad. I've had girls leave me for their dog because I wouldn't allow them to bring it over. I'm sorry if I refuse to have some woman bring her mutt over to my house and have it shit in my clean floor. No thanks.

Some people's houses reek of dog shit just because they don't take them out and the dog is forever ruined because the animal has been lead up that it's okay to shit and piss all over the house. You cannot begin to hear and witness the level of excuses I've heard from people as of why their dog shits in their house. The amount of denial I hear is ridiculous.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I hate dogs. I outright hate them. I've been with women who had dogs and they wouldn't house break them or clean up after them. Dogs will annihilate a house if they're not house broken and lack training. I've been in screaming fights with my ex wife about getting rid of her dogs because they mess in the house so bad. I've had girls leave me for their dog because I wouldn't allow them to bring it over. I'm sorry if I refuse to have some woman bring her mutt over to my house and have it shit in my clean floor. No thanks.

Some people's houses reek of dog shit just because they don't take them out and the dog is forever ruined because the animal has been lead up that it's okay to shit and piss all over the house. You cannot begin to hear and witness the level of excuses I've heard from people as of why their dog shits in their house. The amount of denial I hear is ridiculous.
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bro, calm down and take a breath. There's obviously some history there; but, that's an unfair bias to force on all dogs. Not all dogs are poorly trained or potty in the house. Sometimes it can't be helped. I've had my dog, Minnie, piss on my floor because I was forced out on a 16 hour shift and had no one I trusted enough to give a key to my apartment to let her out. She would hold it for as long as she possibly could and then would go by the door or in a corner. My puppy, now trained, knows to go outside and will do everything in her power to do so.

The only thing you can point blame at in regards to a dog is the owner. Usually house training takes work, patience and a lot of willpower (speaking from personal experience with doing it over again with my puppy, Daisy).

But dogs have a lot of love to give and there's nothing better than coming home after a really, really shitty day and getting unconditional love from your pup. They don't ask for anything in return.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
The only thing you can point blame at in regards to a dog is the owner.

I agree with this part whole heartedly and that was what I was meaning in my entire post despite my dislike for dogs. My ex wife, nor her sister, would take the time to house break the dogs they'd bring home. It's like she expected me to do it. I can't house break a dog and I don't want to nor do I want to ever own one after past experiences growing up and dealing with dogs from a shit marriage.

My former father and mother In law have dogs and they're house broken. Their house doesn't stink. They know how to take care of them and they know how to make them listen.

Now their son, my former brother In Law who I've washed my hands of, has dogs and his house smells horrible. Why? Because he and his wife are too lazy to train them and take them out. He doesn't need them nor should he ever have one.

People like that don't deserve dogs. It's neglect. My point is. If you can't house break a dog, then you shouldn't have one.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I own a German shepherd, there’s nothing particularly that annoys me about being a dog owner, saying that she does take a lot of looking after, training and keeping her mentally and physically stimulated takes a lot of time.

I also own a budgie which believe it or not takes just as much time as the dog.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I own a German shepherd, there’s nothing particularly that annoys me about being a dog owner, saying that she does take a lot of looking after, training and keeping her mentally and physically stimulated takes a lot of time.
Yeah, the training and mentally stimulated is something I'm working on with my dog. It's hard with a lot of things closed down and being a single dog parent.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, the training and mentally stimulated is something I'm working on with my dog. It's hard with a lot of things closed down and being a single dog parent.
Yep! I fully agree it’s very hard when you have limited resources for your dog.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yeah, I have a fenced in backyard and it's a good way for them to burn energy; but, I don't have enough toys to keep her engaged and prevent her from digging.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I have a dog but my dog has been house broken. Obviously the owner of the dog is lazy and doesn't want to spend the time it takes to house break a dog. If you just house break your dog, you can have that done in a short period of time instead of spending the rest of the dogs life cleaning up after them because they crap and piss everywhere.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The most annoying thing for me is the vet checkups/visits cost more money than when I go see my doctor. At least I have health insurance. My dog doesn't.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't owned a dog in a while but my grandma had a dog I grew up with and we also had a dog when I was growing up for a little until we had to rehome him due to not having enough time for him.

I would say the most annoying part of owning a dog would be having to bathe and shower them. That can be so messy!