Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite Ice cream?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Ice%20cream.jpg

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Made by a company called English Lakes Ice Cream. This one by them is called Thunder & Lightning. Its plain ice cream (like Vanilla but without the vanilla added…) with a swirl of chocolate sauce running through it and honeycomb bits sprinkled in and on it. I was astonished by how good it was, and a bit perturbed, you see, I make ice cream, and it was better than anything I had made up to that point. Probably still is. Our machinery isn’t able to add inclusions. This was like, “Damn!! This is good..!!”

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Mint choc chip ice cream. I just love it and I would happily have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day if I could.

Special shout out to vanilla ice cream as well because you can get some great combo's out of it. There's a special chocolate sauce that you can pour on ice cream that then hardens which is great with vanilla ice cream.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Chocolate chip cookie dough! Though mint chocolate chip, moose tracks and oreo are close favorites.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Hard to pick a favorite but I'll go with Double Fudge Brownie.

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
In general, my favorite ice cream is soft served vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. But more specifically, my favorite is actually birthday cake batter with rainbow sprinkles from Cold Stone Creamery. Of course they went and closed all the local Cold Stones, which just agitates and upsets me, haha. There are a couple of other cake batter ice creams that I've had that aren't too bad, but none as good as Cold Stone's.