Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

First Nintendo Console

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I never got into playing any of the Sega consoles. Didn't Nintendo buy out Sega at some point?
No, Sega transitioned into a publisher rather than a hardware manufacturer. They had some great games on their consoles, though! Alex Kidd, Shinobi, Sonic, etc. Great first party games!

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
That would be the NES, then SNES, N64 and then GameBoy Color i think, it was during 98' or 99' that i got the portable system in my hands, when the 1st Gen of pokemon games arrived.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Mine was the N64, I was more of a Sega fan growing up tbh. My cousins stopped playing it, so they gave it to me for Christmas of '02.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
Do you remember what your first Nintendo console was? What were some of your favorite games? And do you like that specific console over the others?
My very first Nintendo console was a handheld console in Gameboy. I so much love it and had a wonderful gaming experience with it. It's still in a good playing condition now as well.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
My very first Nintendo console was the Gameboy and not long after that, it was the Super Nintendo. I remember having a lot of fun on the Gameboy with games such as Kirby and one of my favorite games on the Super Nintendo was Yoshi's Island, spent many hours playing Yoshi's Island with my family and making a lot of memories.