Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Friends: The Reunion

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Our favorite friends are back on the set that started it all. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, and special guests reunite to discuss everything from their casting process to whether or not Ross and Rachel were really on a break. Witness the unbreakable bond of the group that perfectly captured the moment in life when your friends become your family.

Stream Friends: The Reunion May 27 on HBO Max.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I'm going to avoid this until some people I know have given me opinions, because I'm fairly sure I'd be disappointed by it if I watch it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I'm going to avoid this until some people I know have given me opinions, because I'm fairly sure I'd be disappointed by it if I watch it.
Why are you going to wait to watch it? It seems like it's just a get together of the cast and crew and they do readings from their favorite episodes and tour the set/share memories, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I watched the trailer this morning and teared up slightly. Can't wait for it.
I know! It brought back so many memories of my youth.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is really epic and we know when we have no one, we still have Monica's cleanliness, Chandler's sarcasm, Rachel's boldness, Ross's palaeontology, Pheobe's confidence and Joey's madness in the house and hell yes Janice's Oh My Gawd! and her annoying nature but she too made amazing surprising visits to the show it brought life and gave so much of happiness. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is literally the most beautiful, emotional, funny and contains all life's drama and struggle. One of the best shows ever watched and it'll always be my favourite show.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Why are you going to wait to watch it? It seems like it's just a get together of the cast and crew and they do readings from their favorite episodes and tour the set/share memories, etc.
In the end I probably won't watch it at all unless someone specifically tells me it's amazing somehow.

I just think that sometimes things reach an end and then it's enough, and they don't need to be revisited, or remade, or analysed, or anything else.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
That's fair, I wouldn't pressure you to watch it. I'll probably watch it because it was a great show and a piece of my youth. I had a lot of fun watching the episodes again completely through rather than the original catching them as they aired, regardless of order.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This is probably what I'm going to do as well. I loved the show but I don't care about a reunion show too much especially as some of the ones for other shows haven't been great or interesting.

I might end up watching a video that just has highlights of it rather than watching the whole thing.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
. I'll probably watch it because it was a great show and a piece of my youth
I get that too, I love Friends, I've seen every episode, probably at least twice, I just think that is enough and that sometimes the magic of something is made less when it is over analysed and revisited.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
To each their own. I'd probably watch it if I had an active HBO Max subscription; but, I've not seen any reason to have one. Thought about it this year with all of the Legendary films coming out on it at the same time as theaters.