Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

House of Representatives Pass Articles of Impeachment

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Their reasoning...actions to incite insurrection. Ookay...sure, cause that's what he said. Not to show up in numbers to protest the election fraud and have their voices heard by Congress, peacefully.

Anyway, Senate Leader McConnell has refused to bring members of the senate back before January 19th so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Stupid farce that it is.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Well congrats to Trump for being the only president to be impeached twice.

Still if I recall the timeline of the incident right, he still failed to act to tame the mob or call for them to cease and desist.

Plus in his speech he claims to have proof of election fraud, after all the most strongest leader of the nation who has access to unlimited resources would have such proof but instead just spoke to an unruly mob and retreated to the White House instead of going to the proceeding that he could have used said proof to still claim the election.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Still if I recall the timeline of the incident right, he still failed to act to tame the mob or call for them to cease and desist.
Are you just delusional or refuse to listen to the actual facts? Trump never told anyone to attack the Capitol Building. He called for Americans to gather and protest the fraudulent results of the election. He told people to do so peacefully.

Plus in his speech he claims to have proof of election fraud, after all the most strongest leader of the nation who has access to unlimited resources would have such proof but instead just spoke to an unruly mob and retreated to the White House instead of going to the proceeding that he could have used said proof to still claim the election.
How do you present the proof when every court refuses to even hear the case, hmm? It's kind of hard to present evidence when everyone is trying to claim that it didn't happen, that there was no real proof and it was all a fabrication by Trumps' base to change the outcome.

To which, I call bullshit. There is no way a basement dwelling, child sniffing man who can't even finish his own thoughts would pull 80 million votes, after the polls close. I don't care what anyone says.

Let's not forget that one of the ones who gave a speech to the press after it was voted was the very same man who slept with a known Chinese spy.

@Terminated your thoughts?

Last edited:

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00

I'm all for peace. Personally I'm tired of the riots and the unneeded violence. People are getting hurt. Arnold made a speech recently, It was very touching and he believes Trump should step down and let Biden take the reigns and to allow peace and prosperity in America. No more fighting, no more riots. Everyone needs to cool it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You are aware that the night he quoted wasn't at all similar in comparison, right? And yes, there needs to be an end to the violence; but, Trump has already publicly stated that he will peacefully transition into the new President's administration. I'm still frustrated and angry with the lack of answers we as the American people deserve for this election debacle. Whether Biden won or not will never be settled in my mind because there was a clear, blatant disregard for the constitution of several states as well as the United State's constitution as a whole.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Are you just delusional or refuse to listen to the actual facts? Trump never told anyone to attack the Capitol Building. He called for Americans to gather and protest the fraudulent results of the election. He told people to do so peacefully.

How do you present the proof when every court refuses to even hear the case, hmm? It's kind of hard to present evidence when everyone is trying to claim that it didn't happen, that there was no real proof and it was all a fabrication by Trumps' base to change the outcome.

To which, I call bullshit. There is no way a basement dwelling, child sniffing man who can't even finish his own thoughts would pull 80 million votes, after the polls close. I don't care what anyone says.

Let's not forget that one of the ones who gave a speech to the press after it was voted was the very same man who slept with a known Chinese spy.

@Terminated your thoughts?

Hard to remain peaceful when you already broken into a building. Trump never asked his supporters to back off, disperse or ask them to end the riot (until much later when he realized how much of a hole he suddenly found himself in). He kept crying out what had them in their in the first place which is why he now holds the title of second impeached president of the USA.

So what is this proof? Seriously, I've heard it for weeks upon weeks, leading to a riot even. What is this proof the election was rigged? I want to see it and lot of theories are pretty debunked at this point: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55016029 which the only known thing is the voting machines but they were supposed to fix with that issue.

Probably found that many because the USPS finally got its act together after the ball busting Trump was giving them. After all a lot of Americans wanted to vote safely, unlike Trump who demanded his people go to the polls and spread the pandemic we have going on right now. Everyone loves leaders who spread disease right?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Everyone loves leaders who spread disease right?
You mean like Pelosi and Cuomo who both claimed it wasn't a big deal and that people should go out and enjoy life, celebrate the Chinese New Year, etc. How is that any better than what Trump was doing, which was following the advice of Dr. Fauci?
So what is this proof? Seriously, I've heard it for weeks upon weeks, leading to a riot even. What is this proof the election was rigged? I want to see it and lot of theories are pretty debunked at this point: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55016029 which the only known thing is the voting machines but they were supposed to fix with that issue.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/30/the-proof-is-in-the-election-was-stolen/

Don't quote BBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc. They literally claimed that the six months of riots by BLM, inc were nothing more than peaceful protests whilst 50 people were killed and who knows how many more were seriously injured and thousands of businesses were burned down...for what? The officers involved in the George Floyd case were prosecuted in the fastest court trial in the history of court trials. It was literally less than a month. Trump was speaking out against it the very day of too!
Hard to remain peaceful when you already broken into a building. Trump never asked his supporters to back off, disperse or ask them to end the riot (until much later when he realized how much of a hole he suddenly found himself in). He kept crying out what had them in their in the first place which is why he now holds the title of second impeached president of the USA.
So, what about the billions that Bezo's wife and countless other politicians paid to post bond on the rioters for BLM? Who died and made them heroes? They broke the law, they deserved to serve time in jail, not be released on bail, back out to cause further mayhem and panic.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
You mean like Pelosi
Not to mention during the lockdown when hundreds of people were starving, she sat there and showed off the contents of her fridge to those who were suffering from starvation. I tell you what. She really enjoyed rubbing everyone's nose into that big puddle of piss.

Pelosi is the one who runs everything. Not the President.

She openly gives speeches on how she hates Trump. But when asked the very question, "Do you hate Trump?" she gets aggravated.

Don't quote BBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc.
Well, CNN did do one thing right. They showed off how maniacal Alexandra Pelosi is. She must have snapped a long time ago. I'd snap too if Nancy was my mother.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Well, CNN did do one thing right. They showed off how maniacal Alexandra Pelosi is. She must have snapped a long time ago. I'd snap too if Nancy was my mother.
This guy a coworker showed me, talks all about the Pelosi crime family.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
This guy a coworker showed me, talks all about the Pelosi crime family.

I watched the video. You do know she was recently re-elected into office yet again?

I agree with everything Mr. Reagon stated in his video. He's right on the money. He's even validated my suspicions that Pelosi was heavily involved in Trump's rigged failure with this election. She couldn't control Trump because he probably called her out on her BS. So she and her rats in Congress made damn sure that he lost by hijacking the votes especially with a second Impeachment. Biden will serve her aspirations well in allowing her to rip more people off and make her richer. She and Biden have everyone fooled.

It isn't Biden that's running the country. It's Pelosi. She gets what she wants one way or another and the president takes the blame.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Politics is a slippery slope to dividing a nation. I believe that to be a politician in general you need to have a repertoire of questionable actions or decisions.

I have my opinions on Trump, Biden, and the state of the USA right now, but I am not an American citizen nor do I know the full stories on both sides, so it is hard to pass judgement or defend a stance, but I can say that I am interested to see where this next chapter takes the country.

Canada will be watching very closely, I assure you.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Canada will be watching very closely, I assure you.
Can we convince you to take Prince Harry and Meghan Markle back? We don't want them.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Can we convince you to take Prince Harry and Meghan Markle back? We don't want them.

Weren't they just jealous of his brother and he didn't like how he was being treated by his Royal Family? Kind of reminds me that part where Ramsay Bolton taunts Theon with how petty he is in GoT.
But you already told me everything, remember? Your daddy was mean to you. The Starks didn't appreciate you.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Weren't they just jealous of his brother and he didn't like how he was being treated by his Royal Family? Kind of reminds me that part where Ramsay Bolton taunts Theon with how petty he is in GoT.

I thought it was because they didn't approve of his choice for his wife/future queen and Meghan wanted to move back to Hollywood so she could get back into making TV show episodes or something.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I thought it was because they didn't approve of his choice for his wife/future queen and Meghan wanted to move back to Hollywood so she could get back into making TV show episodes or something.

Do you think Megan shouldn't have married him if she didn't want his family involved?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Do you think Megan shouldn't have married him if she didn't want his family involved?
I don't think it was she who didn't want his family involved so much as the other way around. I feel like they were against him marrying her in the first place.