How many forums are you into?

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Hubux:
35¢
I used to be a member of several local forums that are not English. When issues started like there were trolling and ranting I felt bad about the forum and left. Now I am into 3 English forums and I think that is the appropriate number for me.

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I'm on lots of different forums, but honestly I'm only active on a handful these days. Two of them I've been a member on for over a decade now actually. I wish I had more time to actually log into most of the forums I've been a member on and post. I might actually get around to popping back into some of the forums I haven't logged into in a long time, just to see how people are doing. (I did so recently with Chatting Time actually...)

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Diamond Member
Hubux:
492¢
I was into several. Some forums I'm active on for years and others I quit visiting altogether. Right I've been checking in on this forum and one other. Mainly been busy with online gaming.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak