Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Martial arts

Welcome! You have been invited by Lämmchen to join our community. Please click here to register.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm thinking about studying a martial art.

What are your experiences with martial arts?

What types have you studied and which one do you recommend I look into?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I don't know any martial arts. I always wanted to learn karate or kung fu when I was a kid. Never got around to it.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've never participated in any myself, but if I were to choose one it would be Jiu-Jitsu.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I took tae-kwon-do in high school and college. Well, not at the school, but on the side. The problem is that everyone will want to pick fights or make a joke of you, lol. Unfortunately, I didn't achieve anything that high, but did get decent - as in able to do it.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
Not experience in Martial arts though so could not recommend one. However, I have been doing Taekwondo for a few weeks now and really love it.
I like the flow of the movements. Also, the mental conditioning and focus involved in order to synchronize your mind to the movements.
I’m getting in better shape, gaining more focus, confidence and gaining awareness about my body;