Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Night time snacking

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
This is something that I do at times especially when I am watching something on TV or Netflix lol. It's not a great thing I think but sometimes I just can't help it especially when I am watching Hell's Kitchen or something culinary related. How often do you guys do it if you do? Do you snack occasionally or regularly?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$776
Winbux
$0.00
A long time ago when I was in my teenage years and early 20's, I could eat all night long. But as I've gone to my mid 30's, I get indigestion and nausea really bad after eating before bed. So I can't do it anymore. Not unless I want to make myself sick.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I can't eat right before bed, I get really bad heartburn if I do. I don't get sick but sometimes it keeps me up at night... That's why I avoid eating right before bed but sometimes it sucks since I get hungry. (It depends on what I have for dinner. If it's a big meal, then I'm good but if I don't eat much then I get hungry later. :S)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Very rarely do I snack unless I'm really hungry, like stomach rumbling hungry, and I'll try to eat something light when I have several hours to digest it.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I don't know how I got started but I do it anyway. When I got Amazon fire tablet and fire stick I started watching allot of films and TVs shows at night in bed till 3 am on most nights. The only time I have to watch.

I have matchsticks chocolate that I get and or sometimes other nice milk chocolates that I have with me or on me. once or twice a week at night in bed, in the middle of the night, I eat them as I'm watching. Yes, I had my shower and brushed my teeth and around 12 to 1am I eat them.

Is it wrong? is it damn bad? You tell me.

I know that I get so up high and sleeping is not easy after having sweets.

No idea why I do it but I do...

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$776
Winbux
$0.00
I mean, last night I got another tv dinner and heated it up. Because lately I haven't had much of an appetite. I didn't get any indigestion from it either in the middle of the night. So I'm glad it all worked out. I was just getting hunger pains really bad.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I do this all the time when I play games until late or watch movies. Add that to the snacking that I do during the day and it's not a good thing ?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I can't snack before bed. If I do, I'll toss and turn most of the night and wake up exhausted.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I try not to snack anything after 9 Pm and mostly I prefer to not stay up late but if I do I don't snack anything

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I snack in the evening when I return home from work as I do feel hungry because of a big gap between my lunch and dinner