Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Swimming

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Who enjoys Swimming? How often do you participate in this sporting activity? Once a day? Once a week? Are you paying for a gym membership or do you swim in the open ocean? Tell the community the different strokes and styles that you've learnt over time.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Can't swim. I have a swim in the passed at a very young age at school but just felt incapable at the time. I just like to chill than swim hard as flip.

I do know how to do the doggy style LOL

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Can't swim. I have a swim in the passed at a very young age at school but just felt incapable at the time. I just like to chill than swim hard as flip.

I do know how to do the doggy style LOL
Can you elaborate on what that "style" may be? lol

ARx182

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$192
Winbux
$0.00
The only time I have swam is when I went on holiday to Morocco. There was a nice pool at our hotel - I actually learnt how to swim then, but haven’t had the chance to swim since then.

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
I really do love swimming as I was grown up with it from a very young age. I still have my swimming badges and I have trophies in my room from when I competed in small competitions. I wouldn't say I was the quickest swimmer though, but I seriously enjoy it. I continued with it through college as it was free to be in the swimming club and swimming is very expensive if you pay on a pay per visit type thing.

Most recently though I swam outdoors in a quarry. It was quite cold but very refreshing on the aches and pains of my body. I would like to get back into a warm swimming pool again one day though.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Can you elaborate on what that "style" may be? lol
YOu don't even know what that style is? Man! thought it is reached at schools and whatnot. It's a very easy basic style.

floating with your feet to your knees and you move them up and down and your arms forward and back

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
YOu don't even know what that style is? Man! thought it is reached at schools and whatnot. It's a very easy basic style.

floating with your feet to your knees and you move them up and down and your arms forward and back
We call that the frog over here lol

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
I need to learn swimm. There is so many hot womens on beaches! They all go swimm and I stay on beach.I look stupid. At least I have beer with me.

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
I absolutely LOVE to swim! I really do wish I could do it more often, but don't have my own pool currently. Not to mention all the local pools around here are closed currently due to the virus, at least most of them. But I learned to swim at a young age and my family used to call me a "fish" because of how much I was in the pool when we were at the pool. It's one of my favorite things to do when I can.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I need to learn swimm. There is so many hot womens on beaches! They all go swimm and I stay on beach.I look stupid. At least I have beer with me.

It's never too late to learn something new in life. Swimming lessons are going to be impossible during COVID-19, so I would suggest having at some visual tutorials on how to swim through YouTube. Good luck!

catgirl

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$135
Winbux
$0.00
My brother has been going to the neighborhood's pool and seems to enjoy it but I'm avoiding crowds because the Coronavirus for the foreseeable future and swimming isn't really my thing. I'd prefer a hot shower instead.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I love swimming. I haven't been able to do much of it lately because of COVID and the lack of a desire to be in close proximity to a bunch of other people I don't know personally. I used to go annually to my family's cabin in Tennessee to one of the lakes there and we would spend the whole week fishing, swimming, skiing, etc.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't swam since I was a teen. I liked it but body image and disability stops me now.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
Who enjoys Swimming? How often do you participate in this sporting activity? Once a day? Once a week? Are you paying for a gym membership or do you swim in the open ocean? Tell the community the different strokes and styles that you've learnt over time.
I do enjoy seeing people swim , but I don't know how to swim , perhaps because am scared of being drown .

My fear of swimming was increased when my cousin died in a swimming pool in 2018

Funkel

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Website
www.minecom.org
Hubux
$1,388
Winbux
$0.00
I enjoy swimming so much. In the Summer i am always in the Water

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
The weather is very hot 🔥 here in my country. Swimming is one of the best ways to calm the body down. I enjoyed swimming so much. I love night swimming 🏊