Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky The last thing you bought

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
The last thing I bought was some food shopping for Christmas for delivery :) had to head out yesterday to another store for some food shop after my delivery never turned up on Tuesday and it was too busy for me so I decided this one would be delivered :)

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$893
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I miss those prices...

That's actually expensive around here. I got that in downtown Nashville. Gas near where I live is $2.42 right now.

My latest purchase was a power cord for my desktop PC, as I'm trying to get that plugged in and set up again. Not sure what happened to the original cord. :p

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
That's actually expensive around here. I got that in downtown Nashville. Gas near where I live is $2.42 right now.
Wow, wouldn't mind those prices at all. We're at $3.59 right now.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I think that's about where we are? I don't get gas in my state because the taxes are too high, and we live near a couple of other states that have it cheaper anyway.
Lucky! I'd love some cheap gas just a bit away, lol. We're beside California, so no love there! :D

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Last night, I went out and bought a new dvd player and the full series of Pickard.

Picard Role Model GIF by Star Trek