Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The worse thing that ever bit you

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What’s the worse thing that ever bit you?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
My grandpa's dog. When I was 7 years old. I learned not to go around his dog or touch his dog.

When his dog bit, it'd draw blood and it hurt like a motherf***er and I didn't want the next bite to be in the face. I honestly don't know why he wouldn't take that dog out back and shoot it. Everyone in my family hated that dog. It attacked my grandmother once out in the garage and they still kept him. She fell on her back and has had issues from it since than. It attacked my aunt and bloodied up her hand and she had to get stitches. We were all happy when his dog went blind and died from diabetes.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I don't remember it but I would say when a dog bit me on the face when I was a toddler. I now have a small scar at the bridge of my nose and forehead.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I never really got bit by anything out of the usual, but I have stepped on a wasp before in my bare feet. That hurts like hell!

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
What’s the worse thing that ever bit you?
It was a scorpion 🦂 that bit me when I was still a kid. It hurt like hell. I can still remember how painful it was years ago. I passed out from the pains when I was being treated.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
If I remember rightly it was in 2018 and I believe I was bitten by a horsefly as there were warnings going out in the summer of that year about them being quite bad and they could be found near water. We had a pool out in the garden and it was after I had been out in the garden to put some washing out to dry that I came back in and realized I had been bitten. Thought nothing of it at first but a few days later the bite got worse and I ended up with an infection and needed antibiotics from the doctors. The infection made me feel tired and ill for a little while.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
It was a scorpion 🦂 that bit me when I was still a kid. It hurt like hell. I can still remember how painful it was years ago. I passed out from the pains when I was being treated.
That sounds painful. I'm sorry that happened to you.
---
My sister's pitbull bit me. I was lying on the couch with him next to me. Then he bit me.