Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Announcement Top Posters of the Month (TPOM) Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Have not been posting for two days and now I feel that I have so much to catch up on :p Damn. can't think about leaving for one sec in this place.

You lost your place to Mr. T. But your comeback won't mean much if you just post today :p

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I have to make sure to stay on top of replying myself. Now that Ash and Terminated are participating, the challenge is greater than ever. I'm still taking my time, pacing myself to reach that desired 10k goal by the end of the year.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I have to make sure to stay on top of replying myself. Now that Ash and Terminated are participating, the challenge is greater than ever. I'm still taking my time, pacing myself to reach that desired 10k goal by the end of the year.
Well. Looks like you have a real shot at knocking me out of 2nd place for TPOTM. I won't be here all next week. So I'll more than likely lose my spot to you, Empire, or another member. I'll be vacationing in Las Vegas.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well. Looks like you have a real shot at knocking me out of 2nd place for TPOTM. I won't be here all next week. So I'll more than likely lose my spot to you, Empire, or another member. I'll be vacationing in Las Vegas.
That sounds fun. If ever there was a time to give up and forget TPOM, it's definitely this.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You act like the monthly position matters. The true prize is the one at the end of the year.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I'm sniffing at the heels of Terminated and Ash, watch out

#inbeforeitscool

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
That's because I was as committed as Ash to getting this place active and creating new content on a regular basis to stimulate discussions.
John Krasinski Hello GIF by SomeGoodNews

Lol, I did disappear (and still do), I remember those good ol' times too, though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.