Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Upcoming Superhero Films

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Here is every superhero movie that will be released in 2021. Superhero movies have become the dominant genre of blockbuster entertainment in recent years. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is the biggest movie franchise of all-time and saw Avengers: Endgame become the highest-grossing movie ever in 2019. Their output is increasing in 2021 to include four movies and six Disney+ shows. The MCU's ongoing popularity has led Sony to restart its efforts to build its own Marvel shared universe. Meanwhile, the DC Extended Universe is continuing to move forward with plans to release as many as six movies per year between theaters and on HBO Max.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Don't expect to see much films this year in 2021 with the Covide, I mean theatres in the UK are closed for three months. So new films we might not get to see and delayed for being made.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$785
Winbux
$0.00
Don't expect to see much films this year in 2021 with the Covide, I mean theatres in the UK are closed for three months. So new films we might not get to see and delayed for being made.

Because 2021 won't be any better than 2020. Last year was just the beginning of something bad. This year we're still dealing with the repercussions of it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You both need to stop being so negative. The film industry will exist as long as we watch the movies as they come out. Actors/actresses may take pay cuts; but, as long as they're still telling stories through the medium of film, I'm happy.

@Terminated stop being such a grumpy, old man