Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Weekends?

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
What do you do on the weekends? Do you work or are you off and go find something fun to do?

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I don't work so every day is the weekend. :D Things I do range from messing with the computer to watching movies, and mainly, sleeping. hehehe

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I usually watch some movies and hang around with friends and gf. But.. this weekend i just locked in my room playing AOE 2 Def Edition and listening to music.

S

salma

Hi friends how are you all doing today. today i woke up pretty early to go to the market to purchase my groceries for the week. what do you normally do on the weekends are you like me or you get to catch up on sleep as most of us do.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I usually go grocery shopping, run errands and spend time hanging with my puppies. Sometimes I try to go bowling, go to the movies or more recently, I might go to the beach and hang out.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I typically just chill and post on forums. I also get laundry done too, I don't like doing it during the work week. Sometimes my wife and I play Pokemon Go, but it's rare that we do so now due to the pandemic.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
If I'm not out then at home and when at home I do things with most people online as most of us are more to be free then on weekdays. But if it's a nice weekend on summer days I like to go out and do things and travel out. This year I haven't been doing that. 2020 is been home at home year.