161¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
You guys have already got some very nice postbit covers. I need to up my game 👀
Mine is already the best!

Naiwen

Must like it here...
Hubux:
186¢
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
You guys need to stop spending so much time in the Member Interview sections lol.

If I exclude that section, everyone is a lot closer to each other in the TPOM standings

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,253¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
You guys need to stop spending so much time in the Member Interview sections lol.

If I exclude that section, everyone is a lot closer to each other in the TPOM standings
I agree, the Contest should be focused on quality content post count :D

Maybe you can do it for the next month!.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hey everyone, happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it on this day! :D I'd like to win the post contest, but I don't think I stand a chance against you guys yet. xD I did win a post contest once on another forum back in May and even got $10, but the forum has closed. :S

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I agree, the Contest should be focused on quality content post count :D

Maybe you can do it for the next month!.
Definitely, something that I will be changing for next month and the future ;)
Hey everyone, happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it on this day! :D I'd like to win the post contest, but I don't think I stand a chance against you guys yet. xD I did win a post contest once on another forum back in May and even got $10, but the forum has closed. :S
You've reminded me how I won a referral contest for $10 but never got the prize because everyone on the forum just disappeared including the staff :/

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Oh man that sucks! :( The least they could have done is awarded you the money and then just disappeared if they wanted to. :\ That doesn't look good at all.

Naiwen

Must like it here...
Hubux:
186¢
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, since it’s another terribly cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C yet again, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,253¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I've been having pretty realistic dreams lately, seems that all my fears are lined up waiting to strike in a pretty vivid dream. I want this 2020 to be over once and for all.

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
161¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I've been having pretty realistic dreams lately, seems that all my fears are lined up waiting to strike in a pretty vivid dream. I want this 2020 to be over once and for all.

It will be. This entire year sucked. But I fear 2021 will be a repeat of this year.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Oh man that sucks! :( The least they could have done is awarded you the money and then just disappeared if they wanted to. :\ That doesn't look good at all.
It still exists but isn't active. Might have to send another message if they even remember. This was from years ago and I gave up on that prize lol.
It will be. This entire year sucked. But I fear 2021 will be a repeat of this year.
2021 can't be as bad as 2020 surely. Famous last words 😂

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
One can hope that 2021 will be better! The pandemic probably isn't going to stop anytime soon, maybe in late 2021 we might all be able to travel again. :V Just got to think positive after all! And oof, it's been years yeah then it's time to move on. xD Still that sucks regardless, but at least it was only $10. Could have been more money to lose out on. :p

Naiwen

Must like it here...
Hubux:
186¢
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,253¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Good morning, today's the last day of routine controls at the hospital, i hope to be released within the next hours!

I plan to have a mini-party at home if everything is alright!

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
One can hope that 2021 will be better! The pandemic probably isn't going to stop anytime soon, maybe in late 2021 we might all be able to travel again. :V Just got to think positive after all! And oof, it's been years yeah then it's time to move on. xD Still that sucks regardless, but at least it was only $10. Could have been more money to lose out on. :p
I can't wait to get on a plane although it will probably be a long time before everything is back to normal and we don't have to wear masks anymore.
Good morning, today's the last day of routine controls at the hospital, i hope to be released within the next hours!

I plan to have a mini-party at home if everything is alright!
Nice. Hopefully, everything is alright! 🤞
Good morning everyone!
Morning/afternoon Phenom :)!

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them
    Proud
    D-Block Europe feat. Young Adz
    The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them

Status Updates

Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!
Who has the popcorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CerealKiller