Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Will you be going back to theaters soon?

Will you go to see movies in theaters when they re-open?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • What's the point, theaters are dying anyway. Long live streaming!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Movies? Who watches those.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I say no, There are many reasons to why I said that though.
  1. Ever since I moved to the UK in the last five years only been to the theaters three times. I rather like the system they had back in Australia. Also, they are less space and most of the cininaworld are on a slant
  2. The cost of going, it's not cheap at times and with low funds just pointless. unless it's really worth going then yeah. So funds. And not to mention they bump up the price.
  3. 30mins drive away to the local theaters.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I have been attending our local theater, that does movies weekly, when they aren't doing plays. They haven't been getting the numbers they want, but it has been fun being able to see movies I haven't seen in awhile, due to the covid mess being out there.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Well, before the pandemic, I only went to the movies when there was something I really wanted to see and I didn't want to wait until it came out on a streaming service or I could buy it on dvd/blu-ray. I think I'll still do it that way once our movie theater reopens. I'll only go if it's something I really want to see and I can't wait.

Also, my hubby and I usually go to the matinee (movie showings during the daytime instead of the evenings) because they are normally cheaper than going in the evenings.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I will, the experience just never gets old for me. Buying popcorn and drinking water is like a religion for me before movies.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Netflix has so much good films that never gets released at the cinemas

And vice versa.

I want to watch the Magnus documental so much since 2019 or something. Our region is not even contemplated in the map :(

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, definitely. I want to see Wonder-Woman 2 and Marvel's Black Widow. I really need a night out and haven't had one in months because of the lock down. So yeah, ready for restaurants to open up their dining areas. Sick of drive thru. Ready for theaters to open up. I think it's time.