Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Monday hasn't been too bad for me.

monday-mondays-everywhere.jpg

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everybody. I went to the gym today after taking a break over the weekend. Worked on back and biceps. Was good to be back!

Ha ha, you'd probably love my brother. He's addicted to the gym. He recently got 3rd place in a competition. He's been trying to get me to go. But I really just don't have the interest or the want to do it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Finally i've got a spare time to post here. I need glasses, my eyes are getting tired of so much work in the computer :(

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well, you can choose but most people in the UK do it in manual. Automatics still aren't as popular over here as they are in other countries.

If you do the test in auto, you can only drive automatics. But if you do it in a manual, you can drive both afterwards.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Well, you can choose but most people in the UK do it in manual. Automatics still aren't as popular over here as they are in other countries.

If you do the test in auto, you can only drive automatics. But if you do it in a manual, you can drive both afterwards.

Oh i see, seems fair enough. I only had automatic vehicles but i do know how to drive manual :D

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You're on at a strange hour of the day Ash.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Ha ha, you'd probably love my brother. He's addicted to the gym. He recently got 3rd place in a competition. He's been trying to get me to go. But I really just don't have the interest or the want to do it.
I love the gym! It's just so refreshing and keeps my mind sane. It gets me out of the house and I feel all pumped after, which feels great!